Exporting profiles and scene collection - any settings that are not saved?

SAB612

Hello,

i "backuped" my OBS by exporting both my profile and my scene collection. I know that for some sources only the referrals (e. g. image sources) saved - but the actual files are stored safely.
Now, i did make some settings, like set the output to advanced and enabled a few settings like rescale output for streaming, 60 FPS, Encoder, CBR (Stream), CQP (record) and also some other settings (audio in settings is turned off as i have a seperate audio scene, Hotkeys, some scripits and a WebSocket connection as well as language). Are these settings also exported? I know that the WebSocket settings probably can't be saved, but thats not really a problem. Also, i of course can screenshot the settings, but it would be good to know if the exporting actually does export all the settings you made in the "settings" part.
So if i move to a PC (that has the same encoding settings, versions and so on) available, i could just import my files from my previous PCs and i'm basically done almost immediately (reinstall plugins separately, i am aware of that).