Everytime...

TrashDqck

I've stopped streaming because EVERYTIME I launch this app, either a source is missing, something isn't right or can't be located, Mics/Aux, or Discord/Game audio don't work right or aren't there at all, alerts missing pr just not working at all, things I previously removed re-appearing, can't fully delete other audio sorces just gives me the option to hide them instead? ALWAYS SOMETHING and it's driving me mad... I miss streaming more than anything, however I'm autistic and the constant demands and issues OBS has present every time I launch it make it IMPOSSIBLE to even know what to do/not be overwhelmed/burn out and give up before I can even hit go live... I've done everything I can and no matter what EVERYTIME I launch there's an issue, I've even paid someone on Fiver to fix this, and not matter what, ALWAYS AN ISSUE, my PC is up to par and can handle the demands, this seems to be an OBS issue and no matter what I do I can't even get it to work without something I had prior working, not anymore. It makes no sense, every other app can save my changes and properly reload it each launch without issue, EXECPT OBS....