Erode edges in green screen?

scottstoll2017

Apologies if this already exists, I can't find a filter, tool, or plugin to achieve the effect.

In Blender's composite nodes there's a node called Keying. In it, there's a slider called "Dilate/Erode". What it basically does is trim pixels off the edge of your subject, making it X pixels smaller all the way around. But, as we all know, Blender can't handle a live stream in real-time.

This is a real lifesaver when edges are flickering on video... but I can't seem to get my edges to stop flickering in OBS chroma keying during a live feed.

(Please don't say light. I have so much light on the greenscreen that I had to turn it down. The reflected green light from my greenscreen was bouncing off the wall in front of me, causing a green spill on my face... and that was with umbrella diffusers.)

Both Zoom and Streamyard are able to key my greenscreen perfectly, even with my fine hair. Unless there is something I'm missing, the only solution I can think of is the ability to do a Blender-style erode in real-time.