Encoder Overload and Dropped FPS

DaviHenz

Before any of you jump to conclusions and say "Fix your settings", I have, and I've spent many hours in my time looking at tutorials, resetting my OBS settings and everything in it, and as well as going to OBS's official guide about the best settings to put it on. I've had OBS for over a year now and just since I got a new laptop, I've been having this issue. At first, I set it on the same exact settings I had it on when I was streaming on my old laptop when I got my newer one which is a Windows 10 64bit. My old one was also the same; a Windows 10 64bit. Unexpectedly, the encoder overloaded and dropped frames started appearing. So I left it alone for awhile after that sudden surprise but these past three days, I've just been tryna fix it. I set the correct settings, I set it to what was preferred and I'm still experiencing the encoder overload no matter what setting I put it on, dropped FPS no matter what FPS I put it on, constant stream buffering and when it isn't buffering, the stream is just frozen and so delayed. I really love OBS and it's one of my best and recommended softwares out there for this type of things, and I'd hate to leave it for something else. Before any of you ask, I only ever stream myself animating on Adobe Animate and Clip Studio Paint, and I never have any desktop or mic audio on. Always muted.

(Hopefully this log file is helpful; I'm pretty new to all of this)