Editing Output Window

Sailinman

I am new to OBS and really enjoying the program. When in studio mode I understand you can edit the left window and the right window is the output. I work quite a bit with pip and display capture of extended screen on PC, we work live on the extended screen and at times need to move the pip in the output without taking it down to adjust on edit screen. Is there a way to move things around in the live screen as well? Thank you

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
You can transition from the same scene to the same scene, which should cover your use case. When in Studio Mode, click the little settings gear icon in the middle next to the Quick Transition button, and make sure Duplicate Scenes is enabled.

Sailinman

You can transition from the same scene to the same scene, which should cover your use case. When in Studio Mode, click the little settings gear icon in the middle next to the Quick Transition button, and make sure Duplicate Scenes is enabled.
Thank you for the quick reply but we have the pip in the load screen as a full screen that we switch back and forth between. Was hoping for a better alternative. We have to go to the full screen at a moments notice so the extra step of having duplicate might not work, I’ll give it a try today. Was really hoping there was some ability to move pip around live. Thank you