DXPoints Notification - Overlay notifications for Twitch channel points

DXPoints Notification - Overlay notifications for Twitch channel points v1

DX_30

gvaste

This is a nice and simple plugin, you should add more configuration options at least for having a better experience and customization to this, very good btw, i will start using on my streams.

cheers!

DX_30

This is a nice and simple plugin, you should add more configuration options at least for having a better experience and customization to this, very good btw, i will start using on my streams.

cheers!
I'm very happy that you liked it.
I am working on adding these settings.

some of the functions I plan to add are these:
  • Settings screen to accommodate the options
  • Add a custom sound effect to notification
  • Option to override the default color by placing a single color for all rewards
  • Option to block notification of specific rewards
  • TTS(text to speech) reward
  • Have a reward that let your viewers play sound effects on your livestream
if you have any suggestion of functions that you would like to see please let me know
;D

JelleMees

I'm very happy that you liked it.
I am working on adding these settings.

some of the functions I plan to add are these:
  • Settings screen to accommodate the options
  • Add a custom sound effect to notification
  • Option to override the default color by placing a single color for all rewards
  • Option to block notification of specific rewards
  • TTS(text to speech) reward
  • Have a reward that let your viewers play sound effects on your livestream
if you have any suggestion of functions that you would like to see please let me know
;D

It has been almost a year since the launch. Are you still planning on releasing additional features?

Tonyturbo78

Not sure why it's not working, but after clicking the link in step 1 which takes you to logon to your Twitch account, the screen never loads, it just stays white. Any idea why that is?

DX_30

Not sure why it's not working, but after clicking the link in step 1 which takes you to logon to your Twitch account, the screen never loads, it just stays white. Any idea why that is?
if you have an empty screen it means that everything is ok
just take this generated link of this empty screen and put it in your OBS and everything will work