Sennheiser 363d
asus xonar essence sound card

Streaming pc

On board sound
steimber ur28 m audio interface and at 2035
audio techinica at2035

Both pcs are connected:
1-Through hdmi spliter.Image works
2-Jack 'y' splitter from gaming(soundcard) to streaming pc (on board sound)...

What I believe is my issue: Avermedia card OR "NVIDIA High Definition Audio"
I don't see this option on Control Panel,Sound,Recording....

You don't really say what your problem is but at a guess I'd say you are having audio issues?

OBS will capture the audio from your capture card, in the mixer (under the preview window) you should see an entry for your capture card do you see a signal (green bar) on that device?

will Sim

oh man sup again!
i followed you on twitch and waiting for your stream to start today.
Sick gaming set up!
Yes,it is audio related.I don't see AvermediaHD on playback,so cannot listen to it etc
i use an audio interface on streaming pc with a xlr audio.I hear myself if i stream,but not in "game audio."
The audio is splitted with a 'y' jack between gaming pc(asus sound card) to streamig pc (on board sound)

Hi @will Sim . Dual PC is so complicated when it comes to audio :-) What I assume here is that the game audio is being sent out of your audio interface on your gaming rig and that this should be coming back in to your streaming rig via Line In. If that's the case then you'll need to set up OBS to have an Aux input. Settings, Audio, Mic/Aux Audio 2, drop down and choose the Line In for your sound card which is where the audio from your gaming PC should arrive. You should see it in the mixer window but you probably won't be able to actually hear it unless you stream or record and play it back. Probably not an issue for you though as you have split the audio so presumably it's going to a headset as well.

What I do is have my Audio on my gaming rig output to HDMI (that'll either appear as an Nvidia Audio or some times my capture card). Then the audio can be seen coming in on the capture card in OBS. It's harder to split the audio out this way though - I have a hardware mixer for that.