Question / Help dslr as web cam drops fps

wtf for real

so when i plug in my dslr my frames drop from 60 to 30s right away without me even recording or doing anything. can someone please help. guys im on my last legs with obs i have been trying to fix this for like four days ive tried everything. and no one ever answers me here. have a heart and answer me.

c3r1c3

You haven't even posted a log (instructions stickied at the top of the forums) so that people can help you. If you won't even bother to respect the time of volunteers by doing a small bit of reading and posting properly, why bother posting at all?

wtf for real

You haven't even posted a log (instructions stickied at the top of the forums) so that people can help you. If you won't even bother to respect the time of volunteers by doing a small bit of reading and posting properly, why bother posting at all?
i am bad with computers and i dont know how to do a log. i dont know even how to check where my thread goes after i write it. sorry buddy. dont mean to be disrespectful to the site.

wrice4

Although true, you did the same thing. Instead of spending time attacking this guy, you could have easily provided positive feedback/help.
why bother posting at all?

To the OP: Have you changed the video source fps setting?

c3r1c3

wrice4 I didn't attack him. I just pointed out why he wasn't getting any help and what he needed to do about it, but if you want to waste time trying to troubleshoot something without having the proper info, go for it!