Dropping Bitrate / Dropping Frames / Losing connection when streaming

ItzSteele

For the last month any time I try to stream (to Twitch atleast) I will get about anywhere from about 5-20 min into a stream and then my little box down at the lower right hand corner will indicate that my stream connection is poor and then it will completely pretty much disconnect or stream is really lagging and dropping frames.

I have contacted my ISP (Xfinify) and explained the problem to them. I have gotten their newest modem along with paired it to my own Linksys router (top notch mesh system router). Plus I upgraded to gig speeds and now run at about 800-900 down / 40-45 up, along with had a few techs come out to mess with wiring. Nothing really helped with that and the problem seemed to keep happening.

I sent a ticket in with Twitch, and they said that they were currently working on servers to ensure that the thousands of streamers moving from Mixer to Twitch (myself included) would not have a problem moving over. They also mentioned that they were capping all streams at HD rather than Full HD.

Today I managed to finally look at my OBS activity log for the first time today and I found a reoccurring error message that had to do with a overlay program that I am using called PixelChat. Now- I am not 100% sure what I am actually looking at in this activity log, so I am going to post it and if anyone sees anything that could be the problem and what causes the connection issues that would be incredible.