Question / Help Dropped frames..

C-Dude

yeah its all your connection

02:26:23.441: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 46378 (23.2%)

what is your upload speed?

Also try everything said here

Side note for streaming:

With a system like that use the x264 encoder at 720p60 and the preset set to around fast (you can set it slower if you have more cpu power or faster if you are getting encoding overloaded.

Twitch uses very low bitrates, and to get decent quality at 1080p you would need an insane CPU, just go for 720p. If you stream to youtube then you could do 1080p since they allow higher bitrates.

C-Dude

Thats because you are using NVENC. Look at the bottom of my last post, i told you what settigns to use. They will give you better quality, but they are not causing your dropped frames. That is your internet.

Have you tried restarting your router/modem? Also take the twitch bandwidth test. Just raw upload speed means little it has to be extremely consistant even if your connection drops for a fraction of a second you can loose some frames.

Make sure you have tried everything else mentioned on the thread a sent you previously.

If you are still having problems it could be caused by your ISP and you would have to contact their customer support about that.

Tomken

Thats because you are using NVENC. Look at the bottom of my last post, i told you what settigns to use. They will give you better quality, but they are not causing your dropped frames. That is your internet.

Have you tried restarting your router/modem? Also take the twitch bandwidth test. Just raw upload speed means little it has to be extremely consistant even if your connection drops for a fraction of a second you can loose some frames.

Make sure you have tried everything else mentioned on the thread a sent you previously.

If you are still having problems it could be caused by your ISP and you would have to contact their customer support about that.
Tyty, it's something wrong with my ISP and they can't find anything wrong... they tried setup my connection to 1gb/1gb, but still I only got 1gb/70mb.... meh.