Question / Help Dropped frames when recording webcam

Gerry

Im recording PS4 footage through an elgato hd60 and at the same time im recording some webcam footage through OBS

for some strange reason, when i put all the files together in Abobe Premier i notice thats the webcam footage has dropped a few frames throughout the recording which even makes the video out of sync with the recorded audio and game play of the elgato.

Is there anything I need to check or set so prevent any frames being dropped from the webcam capture footage

amsyar ZeRo

Im recording PS4 footage through an elgato hd60 and at the same time im recording some webcam footage through OBS

for some strange reason, when i put all the files together in Abobe Premier i notice thats the webcam footage has dropped a few frames throughout the recording which even makes the video out of sync with the recorded audio and game play of the elgato.

Is there anything I need to check or set so prevent any frames being dropped from the webcam capture footage

Can you post a log file?We cannot help you if we cannot know what settings you use.