DropFrames/not using all my upload speed

citralor

What about your hardware? maybe it is not enough to stream what you want to stream, I do not know if it is a game or not... have you read the post in red that are at the top of the forum? maybe you will find a solution there.

Adrianlegaspae

What about your hardware? maybe it is not enough to stream what you want to stream, I do not know if it is a game or not... have you read the post in red that are at the top of the forum? maybe you will find a solution there.
I want to stream Valorant and CSGO and my pc spec is Ryzen 3 2200g and Rx 570 4gb. i use My GPU as a encoding.

citralor

Your hardware is ok to stream both games, what about the server where you are streaming? is the best option? I my self have that problem, I have a huge distance between me and the Twitch server.

Adrianlegaspae

Your hardware is ok to stream both games, what about the server where you are streaming? is the best option? I my self have that problem, I have a huge distance between me and the Twitch server.
I'm streaming of Facebook and Youtube. i have a 25mbps upload speed. i always check it then when i start my stream it always get red or dropped frames. even my target bitrate ing just 2500KBPS