Question / Help Doesn't read/show all of Saturn's output.

Scarlet Impaler

Hello,

I'm currently trying to stream from my Sega Saturn, and OBS is only reading/showing about half of the Saturn's screen.

What OBS shows:
J9g8oaY.png

What it should show and what my TV shows:
Crw8Cuz.jpg

Currently I have the Sega Saturn's A/V (yellow/white/red) cables to an A/V splitter box, with one set of A/V running to my TV, and the other set to the A/V-to-S-Video converter, that came with and is plugged into, a Star Tech USB3 capture card (the capture card works perfectly otherwise).

OBS wise, Base and Output video are the same, and choosing smaller resolutions only made the amount of Saturn's screen read even less. Both 1920x1080 and 1280x720 created the same results.

Luckily, everything else seems to work fine, and its just this problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Log files: https://gist.github.com/553927d19f1e6cffc9cac981989cc320

Last edited:

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Right click on the Video Capture Device source, and select Properties. If it appears cut off in that screen too (which in this case, I expect it to), you'll need to adjust the resolution on the capture card (most likely in that Properties window).

If it appears fine, go back to the main OBS window, and drag the red border that is around the video source in the preview pictured above so that you are able to see the whole screen. Make sure to select the Video Capture Device source first.