Question / Help Do I need a "video adapter" ? Blocky 1080p60

Herolordman

I was testing out the new Intensity Pro 4k 1080p60 ability, and ran some tests. I did a test record at 4000 bitrate, on 1080p at 60fps on my PS4 COD game. It was EXTREMELY blocky. I then searched to see what bitrate Twitch and Youtube recommend. For 1080p60, Twitch and youtube recommended about 4000 and 9000 bitrate respectively, so I then bumped it up to this. It was still very blocky, and I had to turn the render speed to "Faster" from "slower", as it was now stuttering in the recording. I then saw that it kept staying blocky while improving slowly. To cut to the chase, I upped the recording to 45,000 bitrate, and it was still kind of poor quality. I have a 4790k, so I really doubt that my hardware is the issue, especially since its only rendering, and the gaming is done by the PS4. The only thing I can think of is that I need a "video adapter", so i searched what that is here. I have a 280x, adn so it should appear there, but it doesn't, it says I have none. How do I fix this, and would I actually benefit from this, or is 1080p60 simply going to be impossible in the next couple of years until 70MB up bandwidth is the norm?