DNxHD 'failed to open video codec. Operation not permitted'

Babblingo

Hi all, In Controls > Settings > Output > Recording > Video Encoder, I have chosen "dnxhd (Default Encoder)", but have no idea what to add in the box below it that reads: Video Encoder Settings (if any). When I leave that box blank, then choose Controls > Start Recording, I see this message: "An unspecified error occurred while recording. Failed to open video codec: Operation not supported."

Can anyone give me a hand? I'm just starting with OBS v26.0.2 (64bit), hoping to record, using different flavors of DNxHD, and DNxHR (eventually). I see the genius of it, but have almost no patience for learning ffmpeg scripting, so ideally, any working script or commands for that box would help out, tremendously. Thanks for any suggestions!

Maybe it's just not supported yet, like the sign says...

I have been successful using any of the three "prores" choices. That works great.

Babblingo

This Mov / dnxhd setting works in my editing app, (after a quick test).
2020-10-19_OBSv26.0.2_Record setting for mov-DNxHD 145Mbits-24bit 6x2CH Audio.jpg

Now, I want to use OBS' mxf container format / mpeg2video (default encoder) Settings, to generate XDCam 50 MBits recordings. I have only been able to record a 35Mbits XDcam 29.97, but guess I may need to supply an additional "Video Encoder Settings (If any) ", or some other command/option?