Free DisplayMusic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrinEye

Hi, first off, thanks for this plugin! Secondly, I was wondering if it's possible to make it minimize to tray instead of being open on the bar? Would make it easier when you're alt/tabbing, less clutter.

WhimTv

It seems to be that DisplayMusic is not working with Spotify Web Player ( At least for me). I am using google chrome and have the Spotify Web Player in its own window. Yet I only see "Loading..." Under "Now Playing:" . Do you think you could help solve my problem?

Radown

All right, I love this program, the only thing there is, when I opened it with vlc, my music is showing properly but it looks a bit like this 'Artist - Song - VLC MediPlayer' would there be a way to take off the 'VLC MediaPlayer' part and just keep the information needed?
Thanks in advance.

Appendix

Helloez.

Would this work wit Aimp3 player ? I'm using that and really like it. It's made by Russian person "or few not sure" and it's similar to Winamp. I've tried to make Snip work so could see if it would make Aimp3 to show up tunes, but i get problem already at start with that :/ When i unpack the Snip package from it's site i don't get .exe file at all :o :/

Kind regards: Terry

Vaerwind

Great tool! The Spotify functionality is flawless. So many broken tools out there and this is the only one that works.

I do have one request though, could we get support for Pandora in Chrome?

If you aren't feeling up to it, open source the project somewhere and I can submit a pull request. I imagine it's a pretty trivial thing to implement since you already did it for Spofity and Youtube. I'd be glad to do it for you :)

Andigaming

Great tool! The Spotify functionality is flawless. So many broken tools out there and this is the only one that works.

I do have one request though, could we get support for Pandora in Chrome?

If you aren't feeling up to it, open source the project somewhere and I can submit a pull request. I imagine it's a pretty trivial thing to implement since you already did it for Spofity and Youtube. I'd be glad to do it for you :)
I was literally about to ask for Pandora support in chrome as well, would be great.

C9Dan

Not sure if you are still updating this, but being able to add formatting would be a huge help. Adding a space here and there, or adding "Now Playing:" in front of the song title would be great.

Koffeth

Currently going back to this project. So a version 2.0 is coming! With a lot more music players and a nicer user interface. Also, more web music players are going to supported, by using a 3rd party extension for chrome. I could maybe write my own chrome extension, but we'll see about that.

That's all for now, have a nice day! :)

xerious3d

Loving your Software! So quick question for you, I use it with OBS ability to text scroll, the text has zero space right after it self on the scroll, since the text document is endlessly writing to it self, anyway i can adjust space between each other to give it a little space during scroll text?

Example: "Artist - Song of the deadArtist - Song of theDeadArtist - Song..."

I would prefer to have it come up as

"Artist - Song of the Dead Artist - Song of the Dead Artist - Song...."

While Scrolling...I hope my question is clear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.