Different FPS for output

Anonanon

Right now under the 'streaming' tab, there is an option called "Rescale Output" where you can pick a different resolution to send just to Twitch. I can make my OBS preview stay at the original 1280x720 but send Twitch a downscaled 960x540.

Now I would like the same option but for framerate. I want my preview to use 1280x720 @ 59.94, but send Twitch a downscaled 960x540 @ 29.97.

PS when will deinterlacing filters be added to OBS Multiplatform?

I was thinking the same thing. I would capture at 1080p60 (the new Avermedia Livegamer Extreme rocks!), record at that resolution/framerate (once Quicksync is implemented) but stream at 720p30 (using x264).

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
I remember talking to the devs about it and it will probably be added at some point. Same for deinterlacing, with an open source project and only very few people writing code its hard to give estimates.

DEDRICK

To add to this, I would love scaling filters for the Rescale Output, I am not sure which one it chooses but it isn't the one you selected in Video.

I tested this by not down-scaling in Video and using Rescale Output under streaming. It looks like it defaulted to Lanczos with no way of changing it, I had Bi-linear selected under Video