Desktop Audio not working

Champion234WBG

Ok so I’ve gotten so frustrated at this point. I’ve tried everything, OBS won’t let me record desktop audio even without a mic. I’m using a Mac and I’m aware I need a third party extension and I’ve downloaded IShow U Audio and it still won’t record the audio. I’ve changed the default property of Audio Output Capture and Desktop Audio to IShow U Audio. I’m also aware I have to use Multi Output Device but whenever I do my headphones don’t show up so I use Built In Output and IShow U Audio. I select it in settings and then go to YouTube to record or something and it just doesn’t play. A loading sign appears and it doesn’t play the video. My microphone works beautifully but I can’t play the game audio or the video audio. I’ve seen suggestion on which settings to use but I think it has something to do with my headphones. I’ve been playing the audio from there. I would unplug them and use the internal speakers but my mic is on the headphones. All I’m asking is how to record the game audio with headphones. I know I’m supposed to select the headphones in the audio settings where it asks what the game audio is coming out of but my headphones don’t show up. The multi output device doesn’t work. IShow U Audio isn’t helping.
I’m at a loss please help.

Let's isolate the problem.
First, test just iShowU and the Multi Output Device. Without your headphone plugged in, play your audio and verify that you can hear it via your desktop speaker. Then plug in your headphone and verify that you can still hear the audio via your headphone.

I notice that you also post into another topic, shall we continue that discussion here ?