Question / Help Desktop audio not recorded

Nordan

Hello,

I have a problem with OBS MP when I try to record a video. The sound from motherboard (Realtek) is not captured (I don't see the audio bar moving and when I play the video with VLC there is no sound)
However, if I change settings from both OBS and Windows to capture the sound from graphic card, it works perfectly.

I tried the old OBS (not Multiplatform) and audio capture from Realtek works with this version.

I would like to include a log to the post, but I did not find any in my logs folder unfortunately...

By the way ,you made a really good job with OBS MP and if you can solve my problem it would be perfect ! :-)

Thunder

i have a similar problem. My mainout from my mixer goes into my decklink quad card on the XLRs. if i have the decklink card in the scene it's fine, but when i set the desktop audio to the decklink card i get no audio on that "input"

Nordan

Hey,

My problem is now partially solved : I had a sofware running, named Nahimic (I believe it comes with recent MSI motherboards). I am now able to record desktop sounds, but I have to disable Nahimic before.
So, I would like to know if this is a normal behaviour or a bug ?