Question / Help Dedicated streaming PC Build questions in regards to optimal OBS multi-platform requirements.

Jason Bland

Okay, First, I understand this isn't directly a problem or question about OBS multi-platform, but it is in regards of opinionated requirements for my optimal streaming selection, since I am building a dedicated streaming pc. I currently don't have a pc strong enough to stream at all, (Apparently, by the answers from my last post.) so I am left to stream using my ps4's integrated software, which makes my HD PVR 2 absolutely pointless. I would like to be able to stream in a very High bit rate (3500 Minimum), at least a slow encoding speed, and preferably 60 Fps, (But I would settle for 30, If need be.)
This link, is what I have selected so far for the dedicated streaming pc, http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Y2nmjX , (I am aware this build is lacking a HDD and Disk drive, I am pulling them out of my old desktop and installing them into the new one.)
Now, The question at hand. This PC needs to be able to meet my requirements, and I am not aware if it can. I have been caught between the popular vote of the I7 4790, and this I5 4460, Given the price difference, it's a difficult choice. I am on a budget of about 700$ maximum, and would like to get the extra two monitors in this build, but if absolutely necessary they can be cut, and I can get an old box monitor instead from good will for 5$. (Ghetto, yes, I know, but it's 5$.)
So, I guess this boils down to the age old question of, what meets my needs without breaking the bank. I was also concerned that the stock heat sink / fan in the processor would be incompatible given the Micro ITX form factor if anyone is aware of an incompatibility please make me aware.
PS, Any recommendations or alterations to this build is appreciated but please keep in mind I am going to be streaming, and streaming only on this PC, also, if you are an owner of a capture card other than the HD pvr 2, please feel free to persuade me, because frankly, I am not satisfied with this HD pvr 2.