Resource icon

Death Counter 1.0.1

tonebacas

tonebacas submitted a new resource:

Death Counter - Death counter that plays sounds (optionally) when you hit the hotkeys to increment/decrement

Set up a death counter on your scene, which responds to configurable hotkeys to increment and decrement the counter
(see OBS File > Settings > Hotkey, scroll down to Increment/Decrement Counter hotkeys).
To set up the death counter, create a Text Source on your scene.
If you want to play sound(s) when you hit the hotkeys, create additional Media Source(s), pointing to valid audio files.
Note: if you want to hear the sounds on your end, configure the Audio Mixer settings in OBS (in the main...

Read more about this resource...

attaboyBrad

The Text Source field isn't populating for me on OBS 28.1.2 on MacOS Ventura. I have several FreeType 2 Text Sources in an open scene and the Media sources seem to populate fine. Any ideas?

jefftroidvania

The Text Source field isn't populating for me on OBS 28.1.2 on MacOS Ventura. I have several FreeType 2 Text Sources in an open scene and the Media sources seem to populate fine. Any ideas?
I'm having the exact same issue. The media sources populate without issue but the text source won't load any. (MacOS Ventura on M1 Mac)

attaboyBrad

I'm having the exact same issue. The media sources populate without issue but the text source won't load any. (MacOS Ventura on M1 Mac)
If it's of help, I ended up getting a Tally Counter script to work, which I found forked here:

Massive PITA to find a fork that worked...

huedoku

Um, hi there, what is a "Death Counter"? I arrived here looking for a simple way to display and change live my active topic, the previous topic and the next topic so it looks kind of like what youtuber Michael Feyrer Jr. calls the "The PTI Animated Menu"... I know I could just download this and find out but hoping someone could save me time and maybe even point me in the right direction.