Question / Help Dazzle DVC 100 audio not being heard

SoarSpeedTalks

She meant audio signal, and thanks in advance, folks. It's her first time using the forums. :)

So can you peeps help her out with the Dazzle DVC100 Crossbar for OBS Studio on her end?
Much appreciated.

I'm guessing no one knows what the problem is, I had a quick look at your logs and can see an error which just tells me what you already know, the Dazzle can't be configured from the crossbar in OBS. Just so you know the Dazzle isn't on the supported list of capture cards so I have no idea if it actually works.

Few questions/things to try

1) Presumably there was some software that came with the Dazzle does that work?
2) Do you have the latest drivers? It looks like 14.0.0.162 were the latest which released for Windows 7, you are running Windows 10 I think.
3) Are you running 64 bit or 32 bit Windows?

sam686

Is the OBS video capture, audio part set to "Use device input"? Audio capture can output to desktop using "Use WaveOut Audio".

For crossbar, set output to audio first, then change the audio inputs to whatever it is plugged in and press "Apply" or "OK" until the correct audio input is found, at least this what needs to be done with some of my 480i capture devices.

SoarSpeedTalks

@ChronologicalGamer Did using Crossbar Thing not work? That's the only tool I'm aware of to work around the Dazzle being junk.
I helped Val on using Crossbar Thing to work properly on OBS Studio a few days ago, but it didn't. She tried that multiple times, and the audio for the dazzle isn't active. Wished OBS Studio would give a lot of support on the DVC100 Dazzle model.

sam686

If video works and audio doesn't work, how about getting RCA to 3.5mm adapter, and plugging audio into line-in? Most desktop computer have a blue line-in port. Doing so will then need to configure OBS-Studio to capture line-in audio.