Cropped by bounding box

AskMP

I know this has been discussed in the past but I wanted to bring it up again as I haven't seen a good resolution for this yet. Can we get a new method of transform bounding? One that crops the content too the bounding box? Currently, even with the bounding method set to inner bounds, you need to crop the source content to fit within the box. Being able to set a dimension of a bounding box and have it always fill it (think "cover" for CSS background properties, or overflow: none for example), it would simplify and expedite template creation. Currently, the work around I've been finding is creating a new scene to be a dedicated source. As that will never change size, like NDI has the potential to do, setting the cropping to that known dimension can be done. In the scene, you can use a center aligned bounding box on the content to have that always fitting. This seems a bit inefficient though and causes an exorbitant amount of sources for a given project file.

Cheers,
Mp.

AskMP

Wanted to revisit this and clarify:
Setting a bounding box dimensions and having a fill content set to fill rather than requiring a custom crop to fill it. Bounding boxes can be set to either min/max height or width currently which still results in content not filling up the space OR it fills it but goes outside the bounds of the bounding box.