Question / Help Creating promo video

Cristofayre

First up, can I ask if this software uses FFMpeg. (If so, that's this idea shot down in flames before lift-off !)
Also, can this be installed on a shared host that runs unix / linux? Again, if it uses FFMpeg, I know that's a no-go as few shared hosts allow it to run due to its overheads, and usually requires a VPS or private host

I know the software isn't designed for this, but I'm trying various ideas to find a solution. (If anyone knows an alternative, would be grateful for any details)

Basically, I have a 77mb video, and the last 10 seconds feature a slide of the member's promotional link. Whilst I can generate the video offline in 2 mins, it's proven to be impractical to upload each one to server, taking 25mins per video thanks to a very slow ISP. Not practical if 30 or 40 people want a video !

My idea would be to "play" the video as 'live', and to switch to the other slide at appropriate point. And for the whole thing to be recorded on the server, (ie ONLINE). I could then let the member access the video folder to download their video.

I have tried so called "online editors", but most - even if pulling files in from Dropbox or Google Drive - still render the video on Windows to be uploaded once processed.