Question / Help Couple of questions.

coRpSE

I only have 2 questions.

1. With OBS MS, is there a way, or going to be a way to have the mixer set to different levels per scene? What I mean by that is I have one scene for when I step away for a min and when that is up, I like to have my mic and desktop audio muted, and my 3rd audio source from my virtual audio cable connected to foobar2000 playing music. When i switch from that to another scene, have the sliders to to the next scenes level where Mic and Desktop audio is up, and Desktop Audio 2 is turned off/muted.
  2. The second question is, anyone know if there is a transitions being pre-built in or is there a plugin that works properly with OBS MS? I like to have a smooth fade from one scene to another, without it being just a cut from one scene to another. I am not looking for anything fancy, just something that does a smooth fade from one scene to another.
Any insight or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

koala

It's possible to have per-scene audio sources. First, set every audio source in the Audio settings to disabled you want to be per-scene sources. Then explicitly add your audio sources to your scene just like video sources. You find them among the video sources. This way, they got swapped in and out with changing the scenes.

coRpSE

It's possible to have per-scene audio sources. First, set every audio source in the Audio settings to disabled you want to be per-scene sources. Then explicitly add your audio sources to your scene just like video sources. You find them among the video sources. This way, they got swapped in and out with changing the scenes.

Thanks, that is what I was looking for, unfortunately, that wont work on a stream because it is a hard cut in and not a fade in. I guess I will just keep to doing a manual transition for the audio, I just hope there is a way to do it with a smooth transition into the next scene, like a fade in and fade out effect.