Resource icon

Control Audio Sources Volume & Toggle Mute with Hotkeys [Stream Deck+] 2022-12-11

vexfreeze

You can include sources from asio plugin by adding this section between lines 164 and 165

elseif source_id == "asio_input_capture" then
fullname = name
table.insert(audio_sources, fullname)

Attachments

• source_volume.lua.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 44

Flying Curtain

I put the lua file into same scripts directory as other installed scripts and added it in Tools > Scripts. I can't find any hotkey settings in Settings > Hot Keys for these volume adjustments.

What should I do to be able to define the hotkeys for volume settings (to be used in Stream Deck + Dials)?

ottawafro

I put the lua file into same scripts directory as other installed scripts and added it in Tools > Scripts. I can't find any hotkey settings in Settings > Hot Keys for these volume adjustments.

What should I do to be able to define the hotkeys for volume settings (to be used in Stream Deck + Dials)?
I have to reload the script every time I open OBS. for the hotkeys to be used for streamdeck

ottawafro

That sucks. Ok thanks.
1675753968383.png

l1i1l

Hi, unfortunately, this script does not support setting the volume level above 0 dB (which is the standard feature in Advanced Audio Settings).