Contact Information for risk assessment

Bill@HCA

I am an Information Security Official for HCA Healthcare. Research College of Nursing in Kansas City wants to purchase and install OBS for their nursing simulation lab to assist with the debrief afterwards. We are needing to do a quick risk assessment that involves our Information Security team sending some basic questions to someone at OBS. I was hoping someone could direct me to a name and email address of someone...? Thank you!
Bill

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
OBS is free and open source; no purchase is necessary. Source can be reviewed at https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio.

TLDR for these kinds of things: No data is streamed through cloud services or similar, recordings and streams go directly to where you specify them. No telemetry except for a single random identifier to manage automatic update rollouts. No 3rd party services are contacted unless initiated by the user (e.g. by connecting a YouTube or Twitch account). An automatic update check (which can be disabled) hits obsproject.com for new versions and updates to things like the services list. The installer, application and updates are all digitally signed and delivered over HTTPS.

If you have more specific questions feel free to post them here, we get this kind of request often enough that we might want to make an article out of it.