Question / Help CLR Browser

Triscy

First off, I understand that this is still in alpha/testing stages as far as the Windows Multiplatform version goes.

My question, however, is related to the commonly used CLR Browser plugin. Everything I really need for my stream is already available on the alpha build with the exception of support for browser sources. I want to be able to switch since I have long been waiting to be able to record in one quality while streaming in another, which is now supported, but I am not able to get the benefit of the OBS Chat that I use from nightdev.com without browser support.

To get down to it, when would be the earliest that we could expect support for browser sources or plugin support on the reworked build?

Osiris

If you checked the OBS multiplatform plugins part of the forum you would know that the only multiplatform plugin currently available IS the browser source plugin.

Triscy

Well crap; that answers my question. Thank you very much! I hadn't known there was a multiplatform plugin section, so that's why I didn't notice. I had assumed it would still be barebone at this point.