Chrome Soundcloud track title to file

ThYpHoOn

Hi,

I searched for a tool/extension/app to save the Soundcloud track title to a file to show it in OBS. There is only a solution for Firefox right now as far is I know. Thats why I've developed a tool to save the current playing track title of an opened tab in Chrome with Soundcloud into a file on the host machines filesystem. The only downside: It's only running in the current Chrome beta version due to the fact that hooking into tab updates for title changes is only available on the beta channel right now.
Are you interested in my solution? Is it worth for me to put some more effort in it to polish and release it officially to you?

Technical story: I had to develop a Chrome Extension and App to achieve this due to limitations of each type. A Chrome Extension is capable of hooking into tab changes (title change) but not capable of saving stuff into the machines filesystem. A Chrome App is capable of saving files on the machines filesystem but can't hook into tab change events. Therefore I had to combine these two with internal message handling.

Greetings,
ThYpHoOn