Choppy recording in Minecraft Bedrock Win10

InAnotherRealm

I am trying to record some game clips in Minecraft Win10 edition and everything keeps coming out very choppy. I have been troubleshooting with adjusting settings for days with no success.

Here is a log from my most recent session after I reset settings to default and let the auto configure wizard do its thing.

It doesnt appear to be encoding lag, but when I watch back my video clips everything is very choppy and I would guess is in the single digits fps.

While recording, the preview window appears to be smooth, and when watching the CPU and FPS numbers in the lower right, FPS stays at 60.0 consistently and CPU usage stays under 4%. I've adjusted every setting I am aware of am at a complete loss. Please let me know if you need any more info.

qhobbes

1. The version of Windows you are running has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates, so you are affected by this limitation.

To fix this issue, we recommend updating to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update. Follow these instructions if you're not sure how to update.
2. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode