Question / Help Choppy Mouse Issue

Aerytheta

I recently began streaming and I wanted to stream the games that I play the most. These being Hearthstone, Starcraft 2, and League (sometimes). I ran into an oddity while play starcraft 2. my mouse is super choppy to the point where gameplay is impossible. I've ran a lot of tests but what I've found, this only happens when I have OBS open. Note: Not streaming or recording, just open. The issue goes away when I close the window. What is going on that's causing this and how can I fix it?

Aerytheta

To elaborate more, this only happens with starcraft 2 as well. I don't have any issues with this problem while streaming League or Hearthstone.

Aerytheta

Happy to say I've finally found a fix for this. It for whatever reason is caused by the video settings being in Fullscreen mode. I play Hearthstone in Windowed and League in Borderless, but when I switched both of those to fullscreen I was able to recreate the similar problem that I have in Starcraft. By switching my Video from Fullscreen to Windows Fullscreen in Starcraft 2, I was able to end the mouse issue.

I just wanted to share in case anyone else came across a similar issue.