Question / Help Capture Card Audio Slowed Down & Skipping To Compensate

SlipMaker

See the following video link for an example of the problem. It might be hard to notice that the audio is pitched down, but the skipping is pretty apparant:

Log file (hope I did this right): https://obsproject.com/logs/llMVGiLMxXpnQc20

I'm running a PS2 to an OSSC with component cables, the OSSC then outputs to a MCY HDMI to USB3.0 + HDMI capture card. This then sends the captured footage to both OBS (64 bit) and my second monitor. On the second monitor, the audio has no issues, and if I forgo the capture card altogether and just go straight from the OSSC to the second monitor or a TV via HDMI, the audio also has no issues, leading me to believe the interaction between my capture card and OBS is the problem.

Please let me know if you have encountered this issue and have found a solution. So far I have attempted the following, none of which resolved the issue:
- Changing the OBS audio sample rate from 44.1khz to 48khz
- Swapping the HDMI cable connecting the OSSC to the capture card with a different cable
- Disabling the preview window on OBS

This issue occurs both when streaming or when recording without streaming, but only when using the capture card and not with desktop capture.