Cant use webcam and headset at the same time

IronysDen

Hello , I have no actual clue of whats happening because I was able to use them both at the same time with no problems in the past. Im trying to use a Razer Kiyo as webcam , and a Razer Kraken V3 X as headset with mic, both via USB.
The problem is, when both are connected, the headset just wont stop desconecting and reconecting every 2-3 seconds,with an annoying sound, while also stuttering the whole PC for like 2 seconds each cycle. It doesnt seem to matter in what order I connect them, or in what USB port goes each one.
Ive tried connecting the headset first, making sure the OBS audio settings for desktop and mic are set on the headset,and not the cam, while also disabling the cam´s mic on windows audio config, but in the moment both are connected it just wont work.
Im guessing the cam tries to override the headset, but even then it wouldnt explain that odd headset behaviour... No idea what happening... Like I said,I was able to use them both in the past, and besides ocasional OS updates,nothing really has changed...
The log says "Failed to recreate D3D11: Failed to create swap RTV (80070057)" but there was no actual "crash" so I dont know if its related to the problem...
Thank you for reading,I´d apreciate any help. ಥ_ಥ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻