Question / Help Can't seem to stream CSGO

zacd34

I have a black screen when ever i try to stream CSGO. I use 1440x1080 in fullscreen for my in game settings. I would also like to know what bitrate to use i have 6 upload.

Thanks in advance

Joe33345

Could you post a log please so we can figure out why you're getting a black screen with CSGO. Check the pinned topics as to how and I would need the log to gauge the bitrate you would want depending on your hardware in your PC.

Joe33345

I personally would say 2500-2750 bitrate. Set your x264 CPU Preset to Faster instead of Very Fast.

Now the black screen issue. I have no idea. The game capture seems to be catching the game okay. Have you tried deleting the game capture source and remaking it to see if that works?

zacd34

I personally would say 2500-2750 bitrate. Set your x264 CPU Preset to Faster instead of Very Fast.

Now the black screen issue. I have no idea. The game capture seems to be catching the game okay. Have you tried deleting the game capture source and remaking it to see if that works?
Yes i have tried that, i have tried everything. Reinstalling OBS, CSGO and i have most likely watched every online tutorial