Can't get Stream Key on Facebook Live

Shylerbrew

Newbie here... Setting up OBS. I attempt to get my Stream Key, OBS takes me to Facebook, but the Live/Producer page will not load. The page is blank. Sometimes a message appears that something is wrong <OK>.
I know this is likely a Facebook issue, but FB community support is pretty useless so I thought I'd ask here in case someone has run into this and "maybe" has a resolution. Thanks.

Lawrence_SoCal

Do yourself a favor, don't bother having OBS open a browser for you to get to www.Facebook.com/Live/Producer/
Just open a your browser of choice (I noticed video trimming available to Chrome but not the latest MS Edge (Chromium based) browser.... you probably better off using Chrome.. use Incognito mode if concerned about security)
As for stream key, hopefully you know the benefit of scheduling a FB Live Video... the URL for non-FB folks to watch without having to login/join FB!! Be sure to be attentive to the FB requirement to start your stream in advance... guess how I learned not to skip that part?
Also, I started with using a Persistent key, but then realized that better security is to simply get the key each stream, and as I'm using Live/Producer to monitor stream anyway, copying a new key for each stream only takes a few extra seconds. Also, the one default FB live stream setting I change to is NOT end broadcast if stream gets disconnected (ie if Internet connection issue, OBS will auto-attempt to reconnect, and live stream continue, which is what I'd prefer)
I hope that helps