Can OBS Auto Start the Facebook Streaming?

IBG

Hi all; Currently to initiate automatic streaming in Facebook the user needs to create first an event in Facebook (completing many steps required by Facebook, including turning on the auto start button in Facebook), then, at the hour specified in the Facebook event, the OBS user press the Start Streaming button in OBS to initiate the streaming. This might sound good (even when configuration of events have to be done every time the user wants to stream), but constantly I have experienced issues with Facebook not starting the streaming. This is not an OBS issue but a Facebook issue.

For this reason I wonder if someone has created a plugin, script or option to auto start streaming in Facebook when the Start Streaming button is pressed in OBS. Something similar to the functions contained in VMIX on which Facebook streaming start automatically when the user hit the Stream button and there is no need to create events manually. I know that when VMIX is configured by first time for streaming thru Facebook it ask for the Facebook User name and Password and request permissions to post into Facebook, but that is done just one time. After that, the user only needs to press the Steam button and the program completes all other steps. If something like that could be done with OBS it will be a big Home Run! I will appreciate if someone knows how to do it.

Thank you very much.

IBG