Can not Connect to Facebook business page for Live stream

Jfuhrman

not sure why this keeps happing with OBS i have uninstalled and reinstalled may times and still can connect to our facebook page for a live stream... My stream key is persistant this is what i get from the facebook log
16:00:58.723: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Connecting to RTMP URL rtmps://rtmp-api.facebook.com:443/rtmp/...
16:00:58.723: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Binding to IPv4
16:00:58.724: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Interface: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection (ethernet, 1000 mbps)
16:00:59.152: Unhandled: rtmps://rtmp-api.facebook.com:443/rtmp/:
16:00:59.152: NetStream.Publish.Failed
16:00:59.153: RTMPSockBuf_Fill, recv returned -30848. GetSockError(): 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
16:00:59.153: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Connection to rtmps://rtmp-api.facebook.com:443/rtmp/ failed: -3
16:00:59.153: ==== Streaming Stop ================================================

Lawrence_SoCal

Are you using Facebook's /Live/Producer?
A recommended Security practice would be to log on with a Facebook account separate from the Business Account of the Facebook Page, then have that 'streaming' account be made an Admin for the account (to enable posting videos). So when connecting to /Live/Producer, you need to change from the default (streaming account) to Post As 'business account'. Make sure that is the streaming key you are using.
side note: a Persistent Key is not good security practice

Then make sure you don't have any security software or OS (operating system) settings on the OBS PC preventing the outbound traffic. Also, that you've set your OBS stream settings to match Facebook's requirements

Within /Live/Producer, Facebook has its own Event log - what does it say?