Question / Help Can No Longer Connect Browser Capture from IP Webcam App, Assistance Pls

Rhythm Sunbird

HI there, I'm newbie here, and last weekend I spent over 6 hours configuring my Mac and Android phone to run a Live Music Video stream on a mate's Facebook Music Stream. I managed to do it after much fiddlin, (All meters were active and getting signals by then, and video was being streamed from IP Webcam, showing on OBS and also showing on my Facebook Live stream. So I was ready to go, just to have my internet connection interrupted which a few minutes of idling post that, my Mac black screen crashed suddenly.

So I restarted my Mac (Mojave OSX) , reengaged my internet connection (Hotspot from my Android) and tried the exact same steps to get my video up on OBS from IP Webcam, this time with no success. I tried it at least a dozen different times, al trouble shoots I know and could possibly imagine but nothing, red square is the only thing up every time.

Could anyone help please, I'm a musician in Australia and got a very important online gig coming up to make up for the one I had to bail on cost of this inconvenience.

Your input is highly appreciated and I'm happy to exchange the help in some form or another if need be.

Blessings,

Marcel

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 2.30.35 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 2.30.35 pm.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 12