Can I change slideshow defaults?

Sanddancer

I have a regular job using OBS picture slideshow which always requires manual transition of slides with hotkeys. Is it possible to set up OBS so when I add a slideshow, the default setup is my hotkey preferences and not automatic transition? Thank you.

danfogelpianist

This would be so helpful! I always set the following options the same, manually, each time: Slide Duration, Resolution, turn off source when not visible. Also, there is a settings cog button there that does nothing which confuses me.

danfogelpianist

IS this the most effective way to grab the attention of those who would create that option? I feel like hundreds of likes / replies would be necessary

danfogelpianist

And My work-around failed. I tried copying and then pasting (duplicating) the image slideshow source. Then for some asinine reason, when I alter one source, it alters the other the exact same way! Why would we duplicate a source in the same scene if we wanted editing one to edit the other?!? So frustrating. This has been a nightmare in the past when editing filters. Goodbye old filters and hours of work down the drain :(

JohnTwenty

If it is of any help, I have that problem too. Is there some config file maybe that can be edited? [edit:] I found this via the search function and didn't realize that this is the mac section of the forum. However, I'm using linux. [/edit]