Can anyone help getting a Skype call into Livestream please

LeeCharlesTV

Hi everyone
I'm new and I'm hoping...no actually I'm praying someone can help me. I think over the last 3 days I have watched over 100 videos on how to set this up and I am sat here pulling my hair out in desperation.

I have a weekly livestream on youtube I use OBS and a Sony RX100vii as my webcam with a magewell USB capture device for video and a zoom H1n for audio bringing in my shure SM58 mic through USB

So I would like to bring in a guest to interview Ive been trying Zoom and just can't get it to work. I can get the video in by using virtual cam in the zoom call and cropping to just the guest and then using the capture card and Sony image and resizing it so I have one half zoom guest and one half usual sony image but just couldn't get sound to work so that our conversation goes out to the livestream but I cannot hear the guest. The livestream works you can hear me and the guest but I cannot hear the guest.

So Ive given up and am now trying to use Skype with the Ndi plug in.

So this works I start a Skype call using virtual cam (this is annoying because at first the scene it starts with is full screen but when I switch scene to the zoom call the virtual cam changes from full screen to the zoom call scene for the guest)

Anyhow I can live with that because all I have is the guest and then I add the feed from my Sony and crop everything so it looks neat.

Again the problem is sound. The guest is coming through loud and clear on the Ndi feed. My mic works but has to be put in as another audio source as I can't hear it on the Ndi audio (just the guest)

But I cannot hear the guest so can't chat with them in the livestream?

I know this is a really long post but if anyone knows how to set up a Skype call into a livestream I would really appreciate some help

Maybe even if someone would be able to chat with me on Skype maybe? Or if there is a help desk that could help that might be easier.

I've bought and downloaded virtual cables and that has me even more confused tbh

HELP please anyone