Can´t find my Information Dock for Twitch Streaming

dejohnny

Hey there, i am missing the dock for streaming informations for twitch to set the description, title, tags, game, etc.

Just start it as administrator, I've already put the hooks out and back in everywhere, it is not shown in the docks.

FerretBomb

That means that Twitch has invalidated your OAuth key on their end. You'll need to go to Settings->Stream and Disconnect Account, then Connect Account and log in again to get a fresh one. It should appear in the View->Docks list after that.

mlhfilms

I've been having this issue DAILY. Every time I open OBS, I have to disconnect and reconnect. I found a post about forcing a more permanent OAuth token, but it was for developing your own app and the need to refresh tokens rather than focusing on end user experience. Anyone know why the token keeps getting invalidated and how to fix it more permanently?

Voleslo

I am also currently having this issue and having to daily fix it is eating in to my stream time I would love to know how to fix this it only started doing this after the last obs update

Surrenic

I have the exact same problem since the last OBS update. It's extremely annoying to constantly disconnect and connect twitch again just for that dock.

Stefdag

same here, this dock and one more with the twitch information (video views, follower count etc) disappear every time i restart OBS. Started to happen with the latest update.

Same issue, I need streamelements obs.live plugin to work with my custom docks. both at same time but seems hard :( Dont want to reconnect every single time

Hermit

Hi, Guys. I have good news for you. I just saw a comment on a YouTube video regarding docks on OBS that the way to show again the docks is to just right-click the audio mixer then you can already see there the stream information, chat, etc. without unlinking and linking again your Twitch accounts. :) I just tried this minutes before my comment here and it worked!

EvergreenGOD

Hi, Guys. I have good news for you. I just saw a comment on a YouTube video regarding docks on OBS that the way to show again the docks is to just right-click the audio mixer then you can already see there the stream information, chat, etc. without unlinking and linking again your Twitch accounts. :) I just tried this minutes before my comment here and it worked!
Could you give us more precision about your tips? I tried to right-click the audio mixer but I have not my twitch docks back.. I still have to unlink / link my account..

cyclemat

many don't realize that docks can also be pushed on top of each other and then have cards as a file

1645701234800.png
1645701253433.png

Attachments

• 1645701206761.png
    1645701206761.png
    326 bytes · Views: 56

Hermit

Could you give us more precision about your tips? I tried to right-click the audio mixer but I have not my twitch docks back.. I still have to unlink / link my account..
Thank you for replying. I didn't expect it. Hahaha

About that, I'll attach a photo.
Screenshot (2).png

cyclemat

and look there is another docks and it make the same menu
1645703305702.png
and when you need the Streamlabs activity feed or tipeee

1645703357211.png

1645703437553.png

1645703473892.png

EvergreenGOD

To be easy, just right-click the word "Audio mixer" itself and the docks will appear together with stream information. That's it. You don't have to unlink and link your account again.
Unfortunatly, it does not work for me.. I will wait for the next updating hopping the fix
Thanks for your help <3

cyclemat

when you have installed the Streamelements plugin and only remove it please delete the complete obs folder an reinstall OBS.

Hontr

If anyone is still looking for the answer to this, if you have your Twitch account directly linked to your OBS, try going into the OBS settings and disconnecting your Twitch account, then reconnecting it. I was having this same issue and stumbled upon this solution today. When I reconnected my Twitch account, the "Stream Information" window came back. Hope this helps.

RonnieRukusTV

Also, just to throw this out there: if you switched your streaming profile from Twitch directly to a service like Restream that sends the feed to Twitch and other sources, this dock will disappear as well. I like that Restream gives you the option to update the stream titles all at once, but I prefer doing each one manually, and it was driving me nuts that I couldn't find it anymore - until I realized I switched the profile from sending it to Twitch directly to indirectly via Restream.