Bug Report Camtwist issue

I am not exactly sure if this is the fault of the obs alpha or if it is cam twist but I honestly think it is OBS. After I updated OBS to the new one that was just released I have been having issues with cam twist, it will show cam twist but it will make a giant black screen where I don't need it and I select clear background to have the window captured, I use cam twist for follower notification button but I can't do that while I am playing a game with a giant black screen over the game I am playing, if you wish to see what I mean I will show you. Here take a look.

20f2kwg.png

bifuteki

Well it could be camtwist. I noticed that your using Desktop+ and using a scale of 2 which means your using a full window of your browser. Your best bet is to make the window as big as the notification.

15fq3qx.png

This is the screen when only the notification is cropped around, the black still does not go away and when I uncheck chroma key it becomes bright green. In other words it still seems like OBS problem, because I didn't have this issue till I updated to the new OBS version

bifuteki, I think you are missing what I am asking. It has nothing to do with the size it has to do with with I have an unwanted black screen that will not disappear where as in the old OBS version I did not have this issue as soon as I hit clear background the background would go from black to clear and you would only see the notification button when it showed up. now when I hit it the black screen stays, has nothing to do with the size but the actual black screen itself.