Camera slide and zoom

William10fr

Hello guy,
I'm not really sure if I post that in the right place, let me know if I need to move that post somewhere else.
I'm about to do a live band stream with 3 cameras next week and I'm looking for a way to animate my cameras so they go as a very low zoom in or traveling when selecting a scene.
I tried motion and move transitions plugins but I can't get what I'm looking for.
I would like to have a scene with my static camera and another scene where when I select it the camera slides very slowly from left to right for like 10 seconds (obviously in that scene, the camera is zoomed a bit so when the slide occurs there is no black info on a side).
So the Idea is that if I trigger scene 1, the camera is fixed and if I trigger scene 2 the camera slides form left to right and comes back to the begging position each time I trigger scene 2 so the slide can begin again.
Or maybe another thought is that I can have only one scene with the zoomed camera a bit on the right and trigger the animation with a hotkey, but again the camera has to be placed to the right each time a reload the scene.
I hope you guys understand what I would like tot do :)
All I tried for now doesn't work so that's why I need your help.
Static cameras for a live band show is a bit boring, I'm trying to improve that with that slow camera motion.
Happy new year to everyone and thank you.
Will