C985 black screen..log file included

GME

Dunno what happened, been working fine, now all of a sudden I don't get any input via hdmi avermedia capture card c985 I checked that the camera is sending by plugging the hdmi into the TV, signal is fine...but black screen in OBS and gray in gray when I choose it in settings as in nothing is shown, no black screen just the same gray color as the rest of the settings windows..

GME

Also, OBS now doesn't close properly..I get the blue circle and have to restart the pc cause it won't usually even do a hard ctrl alt delete stop the process..

GME

OBS is suspended in windows after trying to close it to I have to restart...anybody able to read the log for me?!

GME

It's working fine in Streamlabs OBS btw. so I dunno why it doesn't work in OBS...it doesn't work if I hit + ad another cam choose the same one..and as I said I verified that the hdmi out works, the avermedia pcie card works and receives the signal fine and is tested in Streamlabs working fine also..

Another thing is I have to re-enable my c910 every time I open OBS...like it's black screen so I have to choose another cam in properties, then choose the c910 and then the cam works...same thing happens with the c920, like one of them will work when I open OBS, but the other will not untill I do that "trick"