Buying a new Laptop! Please help :)

Bruna Ramos

Hi! Thankyou in advance for your time.
I stream on youtube, using a Iphone 11 camera and a logi920. I've not been able to stream in a good quality because my pc is old.
I found this one here in my coutry that maybe is capable of improving my stream image quality:

Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-54-58CL
Intel Core i5-9300H
SSD 128GB
HD 1TB
Geforce GTX 1630 4GB
RAM 8GB

I want to be able to stream in 1080p, 60fps and 4500 Kbps

Would this pc work for me?

Lawrence_SoCal

that is more than enough to stream.... BUT... you didn't indicate what you are streaming. IF you are a gamer, and want to stream gameplay, then it depends on resource load game creates on PC. If not games, other content can create load on PC which may interfere with streaming. It depends on those other work loads, and PC setup. Most people don't have their PCs set up well, and that can limit performance

Bruna Ramos

t maybe is capable of improving my stream image quality:
that is more than enough to stream.... BUT... you didn't indicate what you are streaming. IF you are a gamer, and want to stream gameplay, then it depends on resource load game creates on PC. If not games, other content can create load on PC which may interfere with streaming. It depends on those other work loads, and PC setup. Most people don't have their PCs set up well, and that can limit performance

Thankyou for the information Lawrence! I'm streaming cooking classes :)
The only software that runs with IOS is iTunes and Chrome.
I'm buying it righ now after your review, Thanks