building installer

pkv

Developer
hello,
can i have some pointers on how to build the installer ?
When I try to build the package I run into these errors:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error while executing CPackWIX.cmake PACKAGE E:\Downloads\visual-studio\obs-studio\build\EXEC 1
Error Fatal WiX Generator Error PACKAGE E:\Downloads\visual-studio\obs-studio\build\EXEC 1
Error Problem compressing the directory PACKAGE E:\Downloads\visual-studio\obs-studio\build\EXEC 1
Error Error when generating package: OBS PACKAGE E:\Downloads\visual-studio\obs-studio\build\EXEC 1
Error MSB3073 The command "setlocal cd E:\Downloads\visual-studio\obs-studio\build if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto cmEnd E: if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :cmEnd "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cpack.exe" -C Release --config ./CPackConfig.cmake if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :cmEnd :cmEnd endlocal & call :cmErrorLevel %errorlevel% & goto :cmDone :cmErrorLevel exit /b %1 :cmDone if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :VCEnd :VCEnd" exited with code 1. PACKAGE C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 133

I am compiling with MS Visual Studio Community 2015 and followed the Compilation Instructions on the repo; the x64 and x86 release build fine without errors; the obs64 exe in the build/rundir/release folder works fine.

Maybe I missed some dependencies to build the installer.

Perplexed...