Bugs & Ideas

ShenmueHD

SO iv been using OBS Multiplatform although i hate its layout and how it works im forced to use it because Standard OBS doesnt support HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition (just display a red screen).

So in my time using it theres one bug that keeps crashing my OBSMPs and its the Reading from text file, Sometimes i may skip a song or 2 rather quick and OBS for some reason crashes when trying to keep up [This is a real pain in the ass when trying to stream and it terminates OBSMPs]... (Idea for a fix add a small Delay before reading the file so its not realtime) also when it crashes it doesnt end its process either it closes the Window and im forced to go into task manager to end it.

Also iv had issues when clicking start streaming with a "Failed to Connect to Server" error and i know my internets fine iv even had to close and reopen OBS. [Normal OBS Connects Fine no issues].

---------------------------------------------

Idea:
Image Slideshow support i really miss that feature from the original OBS :'(

Harold

Also iv had issues when clicking start streaming with a "Failed to Connect to Server" error
In regards to this, twitch's ashburn and london servers have been effectively down for over a week.