Browser Source Mac M1 macOS Monterey

LuisTo

Hi,
I have a problem on the browser source on version 27.1.3 on Mac with macOs Monterey 12.0.1.
I use it to record meetings on jitsi meet with browser source, but after updating the operating system I can no longer use the keyboard shortcuts present in the platform.
On Big Sur it worked perfectly.
Another problem that has always existed is that the button to delete the texts in case of error filling in the form web does not work.
Has anyone encountered this problem?
If so, how did he answer if he solved it?
Thank you

kvzonbr

Hi, i've been using 27.1.3 and monterrey for some time, and the problems I encounter so far with jitsi meet on browser source, is that the cameras from participant tends to shutter some times, and also if you star you chrome session on jitsi before anyone else joining, will not show your camera but others will be shown. Either way don't let OBS start the meeting, as will cause problems with participants cameras.

also have to interact to remove the login from the meeting so, that obs loads directly. and I use a custom CSS to hide the obs session from recording and hide the alerts.

regarding the hot keys, seems to work on the mac keyboard but if I use an external keyboard don't.

it's not much but hope it helps.

LuisTo

Hi kvzonbr, thanks for your reply.
I have not had any problems with webcams or disconnections, only problem I have is that of the shortcuts and the keyboard key to cancel which never worked on any version from Big Sur to Monterey. If I try to open for example youtube on the source browser, then I interact with it, type something and try to delete it, the button does not work, the only thing I can do is select what I wrote and write on it. For the rest it didn't give me any problems. Instead I tried on Windows 11 it does not open the jitsi meet source as if it was not compatible. Strange this thing, if they use chromium as their browser engine there should be no such problems. Then I try on the MacBook Pro with Intel with Monterey, to see if the problem is on the M1 or it is also on the Pro.

LuisTo

I did some testing, but now it also occurs on a high sierra mac, so at this point I think it's a "problem" of jitsi meet in its latest update. Shortcuts work fine on Chrome, but on browser source they don't. Instead the delete key on the keyboard has now started working. If I have updates I will write it. Version of jitsi-meet 2.0.6726-1