Bug Report Browser Source Installed But Not In My Source List?

imhalfwizard

I had to uninstall my OBS and reinstall it to get the default settings. I use to have the browser source plug in but with the 0.15.1 update when I install the browser source plugin it doesn't even show up. I have tried all the possible downloads uninstalled and reinstalled for hours now. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

JenovaSaevus

I'm having the exact same issue. I tried installing and reinstalling all versions of the Browser Source Plugin but "Browser Source" does not show up as an option when adding a new source in OBS. Running version 0.15.1 on a 5k iMac with OS 10.11.5 installed. I've already checked that the plugin is being installed in the correct directory: /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JenovaSaevus

I actually saw that link posted on the discussion page and tried it; it didn't seem to do anything different. I installed it manually and made sure to uninstall the old copy. I know that I had it working at some point before the update to 0.15.1. I'm not even sure what to do to troubleshoot at this point. I might try reinstalling OBS itself and seeing if that does anything.