Browser source audio skipping, all other audio sources fine

burrowsforge

Anyone experienced browser sources in OBS skipping/studdering audio but all the other audio sources (audio from mic, local media files) are just fine? I found this issue using LiveU through my RTMP service (comes in as a browser source in OBS). If I stream from the LiveU straight to twitch bypassing OBS I have no issues. The audio issue also shows up with Alertbox from streamlabs (Another browser source)

Everything had worked fine for moths and all the sudden stopped working correctly one day. A note about this log file, I switched my audio frequency to 48kh to see fixed the problem and it did not. I switched back to 44.1kh after this stream.

Attachments

• 2020-09-01 08-43-48.txt
    39 KB · Views: 22

burrowsforge

a discord friend recommended I delete the contents inside the Cache at
%AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\plugin_config\obs-browser\Cache

I deleted everything in the folder, restarted my PC and tried another test but unfortunately I'm still having the skipping issue on browser sources.

burrowsforge

Here is a 44 second clip where you can hear the audio skipping. The sound of the hawk on the alert should be a clear, smooth sound. All of my audio though the browser sources sounds choppy like this

burrowsforge

Update:
The LiveU comes in as a VLC video source. I had thought it was a browser source.
So this issue is on Browser sources like Alertbox from streamlabs AND VLC video sources (LiveU into a RTMP server then into OBS through a VLC Video Source)

Still no other issues with my microphone, youtube on chrome, etc.

burrowsforge

Update:
For the moment, it seems to have been an issue with VoiceMeeter, and some setting somewhere that was set to 44.1khz instead of 48khz. This was causing some audio lag on some applications.

I will test again tomorrow ,but it seems to be fixed